Now Celebrating 25 Years!
(1991 – 2016)
United Friends, a division of Horizon Health, Inc., is a 245D licensed residential service provider supporting individuals with disabilities. United Friends occupies two neighboring homes which are located in a quiet residential area in Pierz. The homes are within walking distance to the downtown area. United Friends provides individuals with the support needed to be as independent as possible in their daily lives. United Friends provides individualized support with daily living skills, medication and medical management and any other support services that may be required.
United Friends services include but are not limited to:
* Private and personalized bedrooms
* Person-centered and positive approaches and interactions
* 24 hour care and support by qualified staff
* Opportunities for social and recreational activities at home and in the community
* Medication administration and management
* Health and medical support, management and supervision
* Three home cooked meals and snacks daily, in addition to offering support with individualized dietary needs